Water Line Replacement
The main water line serves your entire home, so a problem can have serious impacts on your daily life. While water lines are designed to last for decades, they can corrode and deteriorate over time. Replacement used to be a challenging process. Fortunately, we provide a simpler, less stressful way to replace pipe. Our professional technicians are trained in the latest methods, ensuring top-notch service. Additionally, we provide a range of financing options, exclusive specials, and beneficial programs through our Express VIP Club to help you effectively manage the cost of water main replacement for your home or business. If your home plumbing is old, and/or it’s been several decades since your water line was installed, schedule an inspection today. We can address any issues before serious problems occur.
Signs You Need a Water Line Replacement
When water lines are damaged, there are usually telltale signs, including problems that are hard to ignore.
- Puddles in Your Yard: If there’s been no precipitation, puddles in the yard signal a main water line leak. Puddles might not form if the ground absorbs the water; instead, the grass might be greener than usual.
- Water Pressure Drops Over Time: A blockage is a likely cause if pressure decreases over time, stays low, or installing a regulator hasn’t boosted your water pressure
- Water Bills Rise for No Reason: A slow leak may have few or no symptoms, except for unexplainable increases in your water bill. If you’re paying more for water every month, have the water main looked at
- Cracks in the Foundation: Moisture and water can crack the concrete of your foundation. A cracked foundation is often due to a leaking or ruptured water line
- Strange Gurgling Noises: Gurgling or other unusual noise from drains, toilets, or sinks mean you have a plumbing problem. Call a plumber immediately, before there’s a more serious issue such as a burst pipe
- Discolored Water: Corrosion inside pipe can cause flakes of material to break off. These small particles can turn the water a brown or red color