Water Line Replacement
The main water line serves your entire home, so a problem can have serious impacts on your daily life. While water lines are designed to last for decades, they can corrode and deteriorate over time. Replacement used to be a challenging process. Fortunately, we provide a simpler, less stressful way to replace pipe. Our professional technicians are trained in the latest methods, while we also offer a choice of financing options, protection plans, and specials that help you manage the water main replacement cost for your home or business. If your home plumbing is old, and/or it’s been several decades since your water line was installed, schedule an inspection today. We can address any issues before serious problems occur.
Signs You Need a Water Line Replacement
When water lines are damaged, there are usually telltale signs, including problems that are hard to ignore.
- Puddles in Your Yard: If there’s been no precipitation, puddles in the yard signal a main water line leak. Puddles might not form if the ground absorbs the water; instead, the grass might be greener than usual.
- Water Pressure Drops Over Time: A blockage is a likely cause if pressure decreases over time, stays low, or installing a regulator hasn’t boosted your water pressure
- Water Bills Rise for No Reason: A slow leak may have few or no symptoms, except for unexplainable increases in your water bill. If you’re paying more for water every month, have the water main looked at
- Cracks in the Foundation: Moisture and water can crack the concrete of your foundation. A cracked foundation is often due to a leaking or ruptured water line
- Strange Gurgling Noises: Gurgling or other unusual noise from drains, toilets, or sinks mean you have a plumbing problem. Call a plumber immediately, before there’s a more serious issue such as a burst pipe
- Discolored Water: Corrosion inside pipe can cause flakes of material to break off. These small particles can turn the water a brown or red color