Express Plumbing Service, Inc
Last Updated: 11.10.23
Information We Collect?
- Information You Provide to Us – We collect information including [your name, account name, log-in information, date of birth, payment information, mailing and/or billing address, telephone number, and email address/insert other data elements collected].We collect this information when provide it to us when you [communicate with us, create an account, take a survey, participate in comments or reviews, request information, or when you otherwise provide it to us./insert other applicable data capture activity].
- Information Collected by Automated Means – Whenever you use the Site, we, as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about how the Site is accessed and used. This information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, how many users visited the Site, and the website you visited immediately before the Site. This data provides us with [information about the use of the Site, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on/insert other applicable information].
- Device Identifiers – In the course of collecting information on the Site, we may also collect your [IP address, MAC Address or other unique device identifier for the computer, mobile device, or other technology you use to access the Site.]
We may also work with third parties to receive information about you, as well as information from social media or other accounts you choose to link or connect to the Site.
The technologies used on the Site include, but are not limited to cookies, web beacons, and other similar functioning technologies. We may combine any of the information we collect through the Site and from third parties together.
How We Use Information About You
We will use information collected about you through the Site to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us and for other lawful purposes, including:
- To respond to your questions and inquiries about our products and services.
- To manage your account and fulfil your orders.
- To communicate with you through email, newsletters, and other methods to provide updates about our products and services.
- To provide advertising and marketing that may interest you about our products and services, as well as products and services from third parties that may interest you.
- To operate, personalize, and improve our products and services, including the Sites.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- For research and analytics.
- Product development.
- To administer our Sites, maintain the security of our Sites, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time the information is collected.
How We Share Information About You
We may share aggregated and deidentified data for any lawful purpose. We may share other information we collect about you with other parties for any of the purposes described above, including:
- Our affiliates and any joint venture partners that we may have now or may have in the future;
- Our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors;
- Third-party companies, advertisers, advertising networks and social networks so that theymay select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others.
- Third-party service providers, such as analytics and search engine providers, email service providers, and webhosting providers;
- As part of an actual or potential corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of assets, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
[The Site may provide interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews of our products and services, that may be available to the public or other users of the Site. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.]
[We use Google Analytics to understand how users use our site so as to enhance the user experience on our Site. If you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.]
Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising
[We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this site and elsewhere on the Internet over time, as well as from various mobile applications you use, across different devices.
You may visit www.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this type of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program. Additionally, if you would like to opt-out of this type of advertising in mobile apps, you can visit here and download the opt-out app for your device.
We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser, device, or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.]
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect or use any information from such children.
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Information We Collect?
We take reasonable steps to help protect the information we collect.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of this Policy at any time. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any Personal Information you provide will be used.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
U.S. STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
Personal Data We Collect and Disclose:In the preceding 12 months, we collected and disclosed the following categories of personal data.
|Categories of Personal Data||Disclosed to the following categories of third parties for business purposes:||Sold to the following categories of third parties:|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)||Our affiliates and joint venture partners;
Our business partners;
Our service providers; and
Advertising companies and networks.
|Our affiliates and joint venture partners;
Our business partners;
Our service providers; and
Advertising companies and networks.
|Recordkeeping information (such as physical characteristics or description, insurance policy number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health information)||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Characteristics of legally protected classifications (such as race or gender)||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Commercial or transactions information (such as records of personal property or products or services purchased, obtained, or considered)||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Biometric information (such as facial scans or fingerprints)||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Geolocation information||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Sensory information (such as call recordings or other audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or other similar technology)||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Professional or employment-related information||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Education information||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||[See sample list above]||[See sample list above]|
Categories of Sources:. We collect personal data from the following categories of sources:
- Our affiliates and joint venture partners;
- Our business partners, including those involved with providing the Site and delivering our products and services;
- Third parties and social media companies;
- Our service providers; and
- Advertising companies.
Your Rights: Residents of Certain States have rights with respect to the personal data collected by us. You may be able exercise the following rights regarding personal data, subject to certain exceptions and limitations based on the relevant state law:
- The right to confirm whether weare processing personal data about you.
- The right to correct inaccuracies in the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal data we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected personal data about you; our purposes for collecting or selling personal data about you; the categories of personal data about you that we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal data.
- The right to request that we delete the personal data we have collected about you.
- The right to opt out of (i) the sharing of personal data for targeted advertising; (ii) the sale of personal data; or (iii) profiling for decisions that have significant effects. Please note that if you opt out of certain practices, we may be unable to provide you with some services. Additionally, we do not knowingly sell or share personal data of individuals under 16.
- Depending on your state, the right to receive a portable and readily usable copy of the personal information we have collected about you, to the extent feasible.
- Depending on your state, the right to limitour processing of certain “sensitive” personal data (or to withdraw consent for such processing if you previously gave it).
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the above privacy rights.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can submit any of the above requests by contacting us as described in the above “Contact” section.
- At the following number: 208-941-8718
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for purposes other than as permitted under the CCPA
Additionally, for Colorado, Connecticut, or Colorado residents, if you have submitted a request that we have not fulfilled to your satisfaction, you may contact us to appeal our decision by sending an email with the subject line “Appeal” email@example.com
Verification Process and Required Information: Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, your name and address.
Authorized Agent:You may also designate an authorized agent to requests on your behalf by designating such an agent in writing or through a power of attorney. We will require the agent to provide us with proof that you have authorized the agent to make requests on your behalf prior to accepting requests from the agent.